Saturday, July 9, 2011

birds a bliss

Today I travelled from my home town back to Adelaide, four hours of bliss. But when I returned to college I realised that I was one of few who had returned thus far and am therefore quite lonely. However it gave me time to enjoy the little joys such as setting up my laptop, creating a goon tower and decorating one of my lonely looking walls.






A cute little display of birds to cheer up the room, all I hope is that it comes off at the end of the year.



So now after doing that and attempting to clean my room i've reverted to facebook, talking, and online games. Waiting in hope that my friend comes home from work and I can get back to my Adelaide adventures. So alone at the computer with a beer in my hand and birds on my wall. Ready for a lovely night :)



C x

No comments:

Post a Comment