Tuesday, July 5, 2011

70's Baby

Yesterday I got to do a lovely shoot with my good friend Sophie. She's opening up a new little online vintage store and asked me to model for her. Had an absolutely lovely afternoon trying on beautiful outfits and running around my little home tome through alleyways to get photos. I can't wait for the future photoshoots in Adelaide and around. As soon as the site itself is up I'll publish a photo and a link to it for all to see.

Today however is a much less exciting day. I get to pack up my entire room so that it can be repainted after ten years of being lived in. It's strange to go through all my stuff and see what little random tidbits I've left behind in this house. So much that i'm throwing out or sending to an op shop because I guess I no longer need it. So good to be able to be moving on to the future and to a new life of adventures and fun :)

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment