Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Smoothie Central

Half a year has past and as usual I have completely forgotten about my blog, not that there's a whole load of people coming on here anyway.

Since coming back home I've moved onto the world of cooking - such a woman I know. Although I no longer have an iphone and can't easily post photos, though hopefully I'll have a job soon and can afford to get a new one - yay for alcohol and nightclubs...

So today I decided I wanted something really healthy for my lunch - I've got the whole Summer diet fad thing going on - and I'm definitely sick of having pasta and being constantly bloated. So I decided to make a smoothie and it looks amazing! All fruit - so I should probably head out and buy some yoghurt.

Banana, Pineapple, Orange & Mango smoothie for lunch. Yumm. And tonight I shall attempt Chicken and Tofu Laksa. I'm turning into such a woman, not longer an 18 year old girl who can't cook.

I definitely need some more hobbies though - no job and plenty of spare time.

Will keep you updated, hopefully someone out there is finding my life interesting :)

C ;x

No comments:

Post a Comment